• The Chef is responsible for the texts that he / she publishes. No additional personal details (eg URLs to other website) are mentioned with the meals.
• The Chef himself is responsible for a correct tax return of any income received from Masakan Ibu. In principle, meals are offered at Masakan Ibu at the purchase price of the ingredients. Therefore no income should be made.
• The Chef keeps the data of the Eater discreetly. It is not allowed to pass them on to third parties or to use them for commercial purposes.
• The Chef does not offer alcoholic beverages at Masakan Ibu.
• The Chef ensures that the meals can be collected/picked up within the agreed time range. In the unlikely event that the cook cannot continue, the Chef will inform the Eater in a timely manner in advance
• The Chef has read the attention points about hygiene and safety and will try to comply with this as much as possible.
• The Chef will pay the received contribution from the collectors to Masakan Ibu via bank transfer (invoice).
• The Eater collects the meal at the agreed time and pays appropriately.
• If the Eater does not pick up the meal within the agreed time range, the Chef has the right to no longer provide the meal unless an arrangement can be made between them.
• The Eater is not permitted to pass the meal on to third parties or to use them for commercial purposes.
• The Eater has read the attention points about hygiene and safety and try to comply as much as possible
• It is recommended for the Eater to review the cooks that they have tried to let others know their experiences